Saturday, January 7, 2017

Ridiculously Cute Watercolor Forest Animal Printable Set

Ridiculously Cute Watercolor Forest Animal Printable Set




Hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day Week! Guess what? It just got even better, because I have the CUTEST printables for you all today.



Recently I started using watercolors, and I began painting my favorite subjects, ANIMALS! I grew up on Redwall and Beatrice Potter, So this animal lover was finally able to express that love in artwork. I mean, all animals look adorable in watercolor, right? Thus, my new animal print set, which can be viewed & purchased on Etsy, HERE.


They are the perfect soft touch of rustic watercolor art that would be AMAZING in any nursery or childrens room.


Click on any of the thumbnails below to see them!


Go to link Download